CRISPRO – Security and Protection through Knowledge Synergies is the first-ever network of first responders, government agencies, private technological firms and non-governmental think-tanks laying the foundations of a functional multisectoral stakeholders network. By taking the advantages of technologies and behavioural community models, we act as an open network for rapid exchange of practical experience, assessment of risks, and disaster-triggered impacts.
CRISPRO gathers the community of users, experts, networks, past/ongoing initiatives, integrate knowledge with any general and borderless health deceases, and face the most significant risks: the climate emergency, safety, and security of societies disaster resilience of the communities.
- Committed disaster response capacities
- Reinforced cooperation
- Innovation in planning
- Strengthened knowledge network
- Piloting and replication of community based approaches
- Reinforced cooperation
- Opportunity to learn from practices of addapting
We want to introduce a holistic approach of humanitarian and scientific methods in fashion challenging the behavioural ecosystem models of the social, health, pandemic, ecological and cyber impacts.
We aim to build a community around universal tools and approaches/matrix for benchmarking practical guidance to deliver effectively and cross-country preparedness, prevention and response to hybrid hazards.
HERE YOU CAN FIND OUR FORMUM (latest posts):
- Online Course: Inclusive Disaster Risk ManagementLocal governments are at the forefront of dealing with natural disasters such as floods, floods, fires, earthquakes, droughts. Furthermore, the COVID-19 pandemic as an unprecedented and biggest crisis of our time is hardly affecting societies and communities. Not only, that these events hinder local level sustainable development, but also exacerbate…
- Two Aspects of Managing of the Crowds: physical and virtualAbout 80% of the world data come from geo-components, and they can be processed under machine learning. It means that data circulated can be localised. Though being of greater importance in search and rescue of people, for example, the team of scientists and researchers Marina Tavira, Josip Peros and Ivan…
- Teaming Up for the New DRS Calls in 2022Cascading effects and vulnerability of society are essential elements to be tackled by the new call for proposals under Cluster 3, the EU programme for developing security and societal resilience actions. A group of about 25 scientific, policy and first responders’ organisations called by the CRISPRO network discussed new proposals…
- Adapt Planning to Social, Health and Economic VulnerabilitySocial, health and economic vulnerability are critical and though ultimate goals of the policy-driven risk assessment tool under development by the knowledge network CRISPRO. Results from the multi-hazards approach questionnaire delivered by 40 first responders, policy-makers, experts and mayors were presented on 30.09.2021 at the regular CRISPRO webinar, which focused…
- Vulnerability, Resilience, and Crowding…in Disaster ManagementSeptember 2021 MON27 September 27 ; 18:00 – 20:00 CEST Lessons Learnt from Recent MegaDisasters Training and Knowledge Sharing Platform for First Responders and Educational Tools for students’ and citizens’ awareness and preparedness against Natural and Manmade Disasters and Risks Lessons Learnt from recent Megadisasters in Europe Keynote Speech: Prof. Emmanouloudis…