CRISPRO – Security and Protection through Knowledge Synergies is the first-ever network of first responders, government agencies, private technological firms and non-governmental think-tanks laying the foundations of a functional multisectoral stakeholders network. By taking the advantages of technologies and behavioural community models, we act as an open network for rapid exchange of practical experience, assessment of risks, and disaster-triggered impacts.
CRISPRO gathers the community of users, experts, networks, past/ongoing initiatives, integrate knowledge with any general and borderless health deceases, and face the most significant risks: the climate emergency, safety, and security of societies disaster resilience of the communities.
- Committed disaster response capacities
- Reinforced cooperation
- Innovation in planning
- Strengthened knowledge network
- Piloting and replication of community based approaches
- Reinforced cooperation
- Opportunity to learn from practices of addapting
We want to introduce a holistic approach of humanitarian and scientific methods in fashion challenging the behavioural ecosystem models of the social, health, pandemic, ecological and cyber impacts.
We aim to build a community around universal tools and approaches/matrix for benchmarking practical guidance to deliver effectively and cross-country preparedness, prevention and response to hybrid hazards.
HERE YOU CAN FIND OUR FORMUM (latest posts):
- Vulnerability, Resilience, and Crowding…in Disaster ManagementSeptember 2021 MON27 September 27 ; 18:00 – 20:00 CEST Lessons Learnt from Recent MegaDisasters Training and Knowledge Sharing Platform for First Responders and Educational Tools for students’ and citizens’ awareness and preparedness against Natural and Manmade Disasters and Risks Lessons Learnt from recent Megadisasters in Europe Keynote Speech: Prof. Emmanouloudis…
- Tracking RNe TechnologiesPolice and fire officers from the Slovak Republic and the Czech Republic exercised dangerous radiological source tracking in the by-urban area of Malacky. The two-day exercise in Slovakia as part of the @TERRIFFIC_EU The threat to society posed by so-called dirty bombs is increasing. A dirty bomb, or radiological dispersal…
- MELODYThe main objective of the MELODY project is to define, develop and deploy a harmonized CBRN training curriculum for first responders and medical staff, including ambulance drivers, paramedics, and emergency room (ER) personnel. The target group includes members of agencies that are responsible for dealing with emergencies, being unintentional or…
- CiProVoT online courseA Trans-national training course CiProVoT offering three modules for Civil Protection Volunteers, is hosted by CRISPRO. The development of disaster prevention and awareness in the Civil Protection is closely linked to the ability to draw in the experiences and learning of this daily work as well as using daily operation…
- Virtual Control Room (VCR)The Virtual Control Room (VCR) established in International Hellenic University (IHU) is one of the most complete and modern VCR all over Europe. The VCR of IHU has been funded by the Administrative Region of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace in Northern Greece. It specializes in the fundamental and advanced training…