Capacities vs vulnerability are two ground functionalities promoted by the online risk assessment tool of the CRISPRO team. Consultations from Ferrol (4-5 February and 17-18 March) were followed by a webinar with the Czech partners of the initiative (21.3.2022). A group fo young ciris managers discussed the importance of thorough analyse sof vulnerability and evaluation of mathcing capaicties for ensuring greater security and safety of communities and vital societal functionalities.
- to sress on the interdependency of modern therats,
- to focus on the need for economic and societal efficiency,
- to promote adoption to changing nature of communication means,
- to examine the challenges in the contex of community response practices
- to stress on the high impact of the eventd driving system adaptations,
- tpo link the system adapnations to policical and economic provsions,
- to determine changes in structural and non-structural measures.
The upgraded version of the etool will be available for working parties of the project by end of April, though we are planning a public launchj of the tool for across municipal crisis managers by end of June 2022.
In case of ineterst to participate the offline e-tool consultations in Savona in June 2022, please contact us on email@example.com